Get in Touch
To discuss your next home improvement or find out more about our public sector adaptation work get in touch with a friendly member of our team.
7 July 2021
The regions most trusted and experienced 5* rated home improvement company, Passmore Group, are recruiting Bathroom Fitters.
Working in both private homes and for local councils across Yorkshire, if you are a self-employed contractor looking for extra work or are wanting on the books full time employment and job security if you meet the following criteria, we want to hear from you.
- Minimum 3 years’ bathroom fitting experience
- Experience must include Plumbing and Tiling
- Joinery and Plastering experience an advantage but not essential
- Experience fitting Wet Floor Showers and Mobility Bathrooms an advantage but not essential
- Driving Licence
- Own Tools
- High Standard of Workmanship
- Ability to Work Independently
- Good Communicator, Polite and Courteous
- Trustworthy, Honest and Reliable
Our core responsibility as an employer is to offer job security, providing consistent and regular work. Depending on the type of bathroom fitting role you apply for will determine specific benefits and salary as detailed below.
- Up to £42,000 Salary
- Salary inc. Company Van + Fuel + Personal Use
- Additional Bonus and Incentive Scheme
- Weekly Pay
- Generous Overtime Rates
- 22 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Pension Contributions
- Training and Development with Opportunities to Progress
- Reward and Recognition Program
- Up To £270 Day Rate
- Jobs Paid On Immediate Completion
- Jobbing and Sundry Materials included in Salary / Day Rate
- Major Materials and Sanitary Ware – Pre Ordered and Supplied for each Job
- Job Specification, Plans and Materials List Supplied for each Job
- Onsite Rubbish Collection Provided
- Work Wear Provided
Underpinned by a great culture and strong family-values this is a fantastic opportunity for any bathroom fitter to join our growing company or increase your own workload.