Get in Touch
To discuss your next home improvement or find out more about our public sector adaptation work get in touch with a friendly member of our team.
19 March 2020
Passmore Group are continuously monitoring the health situation caused by the Coronavirus outbreak.
As a result, we’ve put in place new working procedures which protect the health and wellbeing of all, allowing us to continue to serve our customers whilst adhering to government guidelines.
Lockdown 3.0 | Customer Update 6.1.21
The UK Government introduced new lockdown measures on 4.1.21.
Aside from the closure of all our showrooms to the general public, our business, and delivered service, is unaffected by the latest restrictions, as we are both COVID-19 Secure and classed as construction, meaning we are able to continue to operate and serve our customers.
As a result we will be continuing with design appointments and quotes, survey appointments and project installations, operating in a fully COVID-19 Secure manner, to ensure we fully protect the health and well-being of all.
COVID-19 Secure | New Working Procedures.
During these unprecedented times we are continuing to work and serve our customers whilst adhering to guidance from the government by continuously reviewing our working procedures.
Creating a safe and controlled COVID-19 secure environment so far we have implemented the following:
1. Encouraging regular and thorough hand washing and use of hand sanitizer by all members of staff.
2. Significantly reduced office based working with 80% of staff now working remotely from home, allowing us to implement strict social distancing measures.
3. CAD Presentations will be carried out remotely using video conference.
4. As of 6.1.21 all our showrooms must close to the general public and will only reopen following the end of Lockdown 3.0.
5. All staff report on a daily basis of themselves, or members of their household, experiencing any Covid related symptoms including a cough, temperature, no smell or taste, tiredness, sore throat and runny nose, or any ailment/symptoms of any kind.
6. Any member of staff who develops or experiences any of the above symptoms will be instructed to stay at home and self-isolate for a minimum of 7 days.
7. Any member of staff who comes into contact with anyone who displays symptoms will be instructed to stay at home and self-isolate for a minimum of 14 days.
8. If after the 7 day period there has been no signs of improvement we are advising medical attention is sought by contacting NHS 111 online.
On Site Measures – Including Appointments and Installations
1. Prior to each appointment or installation start we are speaking to all customers to ascertain current health conditions to determine whether it is safe to attend their property.
2. Whilst on site we are ensuring contact is kept to an absolute minimum and at a safe 2m distance.
3. At a customer’s discretion any member of staff who visit a property, whether designer, surveyor or fitter, will wear a face mask and gloves.
4. Wherever possible will undertake external meetings by phone or video conference, significantly reducing non-essential travel.
Rest assured that we’re monitoring the situation daily and reviewing government and Public Health England guidelines.
We’ll adapt our working procedures in line with any changes.
To read our latest Coronavirus (COVID-19) Policy and Procedures document click here.
For a PDF version of our Customer Notice Regarding Coronavirus (COVID-19) click here.