Get in Touch
To discuss your next home improvement or find out more about our public sector adaptation work get in touch with a friendly member of our team.
9 June 2022
The regions most trusted and experienced 5* rated home improvement company, Passmore Group, are recruiting a General Plumber.
Supporting our building division, carrying our general plumbing duties in both private homes and for local councils across North and West Yorkshire, if you are an experienced Plumber and meet the following criteria, we want to hear from you.
- Minimum 3 years’ general plumbing experience
- Experience must include
- 1st and 2nd Fix Hot and Cold Feeds
- Soil and Waste Pipe Plumbing - Internal, Ground Level and Below Ground
- Ability to assist other trades in delivering work i.e., Bathroom Installations and General Building
- Joinery, Tiling and Plastering experience an advantage but not essential
- Gas registered an advantage
- Driving Licence
- Own Tools
- High Standard of Workmanship
- Ability to Work Independently
- Good Communicator, Polite and Courteous
- Trustworthy, Honest and Reliable
Our core responsibility as an employer is to offer job security, providing consistent and regular work. Depending on the type of General Plumber role you apply for will determine specific benefits and salary as detailed below.
- Up to £36,000 Salary
- Salary inc. Company Van + Fuel + Personal Use
- Weekly Pay
- 22 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Work Wear Provided
- Pension Contributions
- Up to £200 Day Rate
- Jobs Paid On Immediate Completion
Underpinned by a great culture and strong family-values this is a fantastic opportunity for any General Plumber to join our growing company or increase your own workload.