Get in Touch
To discuss your next home improvement or find out more about our public sector adaptation work get in touch with a friendly member of our team.
7 July 2021
The regions most trusted and experienced 5* rated home improvement company, Passmore Group, are recruiting Kitchen Fitters.
Working in both private homes and for local councils across Yorkshire, if you are a self-employed contractor looking for extra work or are wanting on the books full time employment and job security if you meet the following criteria, we want to hear from you.
- Minimum 3 years’ kitchen fitting experience
- Experience must include
- Domestic 1st & 2nd fix Joinery
- General domestic Plumbing
- Other trade skills experience an advantage, but not essential.
- Driving Licence
- Own Tools
- High Standard of Workmanship
- Ability to Work Independently
- Good Communicator, Polite and Courteous
- Trustworthy, Honest and Reliable
Our core responsibility as an employer is to offer job security, providing consistent and regular work. Depending on the type of kitchen fitting role you apply for will determine specific benefits and salary as detailed below.
- £25,000 - £35,000 Salary
- Weekly Pay
- Generous Overtime Rates
- Company Van + Personal Use
- 22 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Work Wear Provided
- Pension Contributions
- Training and Development with Opportunities to Progress
- Reward and Recognition Program
- £150-£200 Day Rate
- Jobs Paid On Immediate Completion
Underpinned by a great culture and strong family-values this is a fantastic opportunity for any kitchen fitter to join our growing company or increase your own workload.