Get in Touch
To discuss your next home improvement or find out more about our public sector adaptation work get in touch with a friendly member of our team.
24 November 2020
The Yorkshire regions most trusted and experienced home improvement company, Passmore Group, have got a range of bathroom fitting roles available - application form below!
Working in both private homes and for local councils whether you’re a self-employed contractor looking for extra work or are wanting on the books full time employment and job security if you meet the following criteria we want to hear from you.
- Minimum 3 years’ Bathroom Fitting experience
- Experience must include Plumbing and Tiling
- Joinery and Plastering experience an advantage but not essential
- Driving Licence
- Own Tools
- High Standard of Workmanship
- Ability to Work Independently*
- Good Communicator, Polite and Courteous
- Trustworthy, Honest and Reliable
Benefits And Salary:
Our core responsibility as an employer is to offer job security, providing consistent and regular work. Depending on the type of bathroom fitting role you apply for will determine specific benefits and salary however if you’re looking to join our in house bathroom fitting team on a full time basis you can expect:
- £25,000 - £35,000 Salary
- Company Van + Personal Use
- Weekly Pay (Sub Contractors – Jobs Paid On Completion)
- Fitter Incentive / Bonus Scheme
- Generous Overtime Rates
- 22 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Work Wear Provided
- Pension Contributions*
- Training and Development / Opportunities to Progress
This is a fantastic opportunity for any bathroom fitter to either join our growing company or increase your own workload.